HEDIS Auditor - Lousianna, Multiple States, USA
DRCC is currently seeking HEDIS Reviewers to work REMOTE FROM HOME
Various, Multiple States, United States of America
This job will have the following responsibilities: (supplmentart data)
- Retrieve and review specific requested documentation from medical records.
- Scan relevant components of the medical record to support reviews performed and upload all scanned medical records daily
- Maintain lines of communication with the assigned clinical lead, project coordinator and project manager
- Successfully complete required training, testing and quality assessments
- Communicate effectively and professionally with office managers, health systems and any other facility or care providers
- Schedule and confirm all appointments based on your independent assignment for efficiency
- Abide by all HIPAA and Independence patient confidentiality requirements
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Chart auditing/abstraction experience with HEDIS
- Experience scheduling office appointments and traveling to physician offices, experience working for Health plans required.
- Flexibility to travel to areas when needed.
- EMR/EHR experience.
- Must have moderate knowledge of how to use a laptop computer and smart phone.
- Computer equipment, encrypted zip drives and mobile phones is provided for uploading, transferring and scanning files to our secure file transfer site.
Apply for this position