HEDIS Auditor - North Carolina, Multiple States, USA
DRCC is currently seeking HEDIS Reviewers to work REMOTE FROM HOME
Various, Multiple States, North Carolina, United States of America
This job will have the following responsibilities: (supplmentart data)
- Retrieve and review specific requested documentation from medical records.
- Scan relevant components of the medical record to support reviews performed and upload all scanned medical records daily
- Maintain lines of communication with the assigned clinical lead, project coordinator and project manager
- Successfully complete required training, testing and quality assessments
- Communicate effectively and professionally with office managers, health systems and any other facility or care providers
- Schedule and confirm all appointments based on your independent assignment for efficiency
- Abide by all HIPAA and Independence patient confidentiality requirements
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Chart auditing/abstraction experience with HEDIS
- Experience scheduling office appointments and traveling to physician offices, experience working for Health plans required.
- Flexibility to travel to areas when needed.
- EMR/EHR experience.
- Must have moderate knowledge of how to use a laptop computer and smart phone.
- Computer equipment, encrypted zip drives and mobile phones is provided for uploading, transferring and scanning files to our secure file transfer site.
Apply for this position