Cleaning Crew Member
DRCC is seeking a crew team member professional cleaning company looking for a part-time and on-call Cleaning Team Member to carry out cleaning duties at various client locations. This position requires you to perform a variety of cleaning tasks to create a clean and healthy environment for our clients. Opportunities available in the evenings or at night during the work week or weekends. Some daytime opportunities may also be available.
As a Crew Member, you will receive thorough, detailed training and be able to work independently or as a team to complete tasks that meet high quality standards. We are looking for individuals who take pride in their work and carries themselves in a professional manner.
All employees are required to wear PPE equipment while working including wearing gloves and masks. We encourage employees to get vaccinated for the safety of themselves as well as others.
Job Role Responsibilities
Cleaning Team Member responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
- Follow company, industry, and government standards and procedures.
- Follow all health and safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain a friendly and professional atmosphere.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance activities including but not limited to vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, disinfecting, glass cleaning, and mopping.
- Cleaning and disinfecting high touch point areas.
- Restroom cleaning and restocking of supplies such as toilet paper and paper towels.
- Clean, stock, and supply assigned areas.
- Responsible for trash removal and recycling.
- Work independently or coordinate with other team members to complete tasks.
- Responsible for keeping equipment clean and maintaining the inventory and storage areas.
- Notify management of issues and inventory levels.
- Support Quality Improvement Initiatives.
- Performs related duties, as required.
Special Position Requirements/Physical Requirements
You must be able to meet the physical requirements needed in order to apply for this position. Must be able to stand for a long period of time. Position involves frequent walking, reaching, kneeling, bending, walking up and down stairs, and other physical activity. Must to able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally more.
- Work independently or as a team to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Professional, have integrity, and great customer service.
- Receive instructions and interpret documents such as operating and safety procedures.
- Carpet Cleaning and VCT strip and polish experience not necessary but is nice to have.
- Work authorization (Required)
- Speak and read English (Preferred)
- Valid driver’s license (Preferred)
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- After school
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: In person